Port St. Lucie, Fl
When you're ready to visit a new and used dealership in Port St. Lucie, Florida, choose the experts at Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach! Drivers in Port St. Lucie, FL love our extensive inventory of Nissan models. We are proud to offer our customers:
- An extensive inventory of new and used Nissan vehicles to explore
- Convenient location
- Nissan lease deals and financing
- Full-service auto repair
Whether you feel like roaming Savanna's Preserve State Park or want to enjoy a leisurely stroll through Port St. Lucie Botanical Gardens, Port St. Lucie has something fun for you to enjoy. Feast your eyes on the unique and scenic destinations all around you in the Port St. Lucie, Florida area. Wouldn't it be more enjoyable to explore with a new Nissan Rogue? We thought so.
Port St. Lucie, FL
The drive from Port St. Lucie to our Vero Beach Nissan dealership takes about 40 minutes along I-95. Get on Florida's Turnpike and head northeast on SW Port St Lucie Blvd toward SE Bayshore Blvd. Turn right at the 1st cross street onto SE Bayshore Blvd. Continue straight to the toll road. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Florida's Turnpike N and merge onto Florida's Turnpike. Follow Florida's Turnpike and I-95 N to FL-60 E/20th St in West Vero Corridor. Take exit 147 from I-95 N. Follow FL-60 E to 20th St in Vero Beach. We'll be waiting for you.
When looking for ways to enjoy your new Nissan in Port St. Lucie, consider the Friends of Port St. Lucie Botanical Gardens, McCarty Ranch Preserve, and the Riverwalk Boardwalk. Now that you are driving a new Nissan Rogue, you might be looking for ways to give something back to the community. Along with its many attractions, Port St. Lucie also offers ways to volunteer. If you are looking for ways to work with youth, work in guest services, or help keep our nearby towns beautiful, follow this link.
At Sutherlin Nissan of Vero Beach, our service department has plenty to offer drivers like you. You can expect to keep your car on the road with our state-of-the-art equipment. Our technicians can assist with a variety of routine maintenance requests and impairments. Schedule your next service appointment online and save some time! We look forward to assisting you.
Port St. Lucie, Florida is home to many attractive sights and fun activities. From the Saints Golf Course to the Friends of Port St Lucie Botanical Gardens, this city offers something for everybody. Some of this city's most popular attractions include:
- Saints Golf Course
- Friends of the Port St. Lucie Botanical Gardens
- McCarty Ranch Preserve
- Riverwalk Boardwalk
- City University: If you are thinking about college or continuing your education in city government, City University offers lively classroom discussions, informative lectures, and involvement in the development of Port St. Lucie.
- Parks and Recreations: With more than forty parks , the city of Port St. Lucie offers many fun ways to relax, play, and learn. Enjoy the Florida sunshine to its fullest at one of the many special events hosted throughout the city. There are also ample opportunities to participate as a volunteer if you'd like to support an event.
- Port St. Lucie's McCarty Ranch Preserve: if you want to take out a boat, a kayak, or reserve a campsite, the McCarty Ranch Preserve offers the outdoor activity you're looking for. Take a look at the brochure and trail map then head out for a fun bike ride.
- Sports Leagues: Missing your glory days or looking for new ways to make friends? Sign up for one of the sports leagues happening now. Throw your gear in the back of your Nissan Frontier and sign up for Coed Slow Pitch Adult Softball. Looking for youth football or cheerleading? Flag football and cheerleading leagues begin for ages 4-7 at Sportman's Prk.