Palm Bay, Fl
If you are on the hunt for a new crossover near Palm Bay, Florida, visit our Vero Beach Nissan dealership for competitive prices and affordable auto loans. The friendly team at Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach is eager to help you through the car-buying process from start to finish. We can go over trim model features and available options on the full lineup of new Nissan cars for sale. If you want to know how the Nissan Altima compares to new sedans or which new Nissan has Apple CarPlay™, we are here to help. Ask our team about your automotive options. We are proud to offer Palm Bay drivers:
- An extensive inventory of new and used Nissan vehicles to explore
- Convenient location
- Nissan lease deals and financing
- Full-service auto repair
Palm Bay offers a selection of city parks, aquatic center, recreation centers, and, of course, the Turkey Creek Sanctuary. Along with the Summer Day Camp, Summer Teen Camp, and ample sports leagues, Palm Bay also boasts the Palm Bay Adventurer's Club. With this much to see and do, you need a car that can keep up. From the new Nissan Sentra to the Nissan Rogue, we have the menu of cars and crossovers for sale to help you make an informed decision.
Palm Bay, FL
If you are planning a drive from Palm Bay to Vero Beach, these directions will help you find our nearby Nissan dealership. We suggest you head east on Palm Bay Rd NE toward Lichty St. Turn right onto US-1 S/Dixie Hwy NE. Continue to follow US-1 S. Pass by Advance Auto Parts (on the right in 17.1 mi). Follow Indian River Blvd to US-1 S in Vero Beach South. Turn left onto 53rd St. 53rd St turns right and becomes Indian River Blvd. Continue straight to stay on Indian River Blvd. Use the left 3 lanes to turn left onto US-1 S. Drive to your destination. We'll be on the left.
Palm Bay offers a menu of activities for adventurers of all ages. The Palm Bay Aquatic Center, for instance, provides lap swimming, senior lap swimming, seasonal passes, and a diving well with Two 1-Meter Diving Boards. The pool also offers water play toys, large slide, and teaching area. After your swim, enjoy one of the many city parks that Palm Bay offers. Some of our favorite areas to enjoy include the Paintball Park, Captain's House, and AIS Trail Park. When you stop by our local Nissan dealership, be sure to let us know your favorite activities to enjoy in Palm Bay, Florida.
Apply for your next auto loan in the Palm Bay, Florida area. We staff a team of friendly finance associates who are eager to help you choose and affordable new car lease with a low downpayment. If you are not sure if it's better to lease or finance, our team can ask you about your automotive needs and help you make an informed decision. We want to help drivers of all credit ratings. If your current credit score is below tier-one, ask about our alternative credit options. To get an immediate sense of your credit worthiness, contact our team about credit-challenged used car financing.
From the Fred Poppe Regional Park to Liberty Park, there are ample outdoor activities to enjoy in Palm Bay, Florida. If you're interested in something slightly more spirited, we suggest the Hurricane Paintball Park. Some of the other popular local attractions include:
- Turkey Creek Sanctuary
- Boundary Canal Trail
- Cyclocross Rotary Park
- Knecht Park
- Palm Bay Aquatic Center: We all know what Florida summers bring. Take a break from the humidity and the heat with an afternoon poolside. Opt for a seasonal pass from Memorial Day to Labor Day and practice your diving all summer long in the Diving Well with Two 1-Meter Diving Boards.
- Ted Whitlock Community Center This 18,000 sq.ft facility offers banquet rooms and a gymnasium along with events, programs, and classes for all ages. Enjoy this center in the Fred Poppe Regional Park.
- Tony Rosa Community Center: From its sausas and racquetball courts to its weight froom and full basketball court, the community center offers monthly memberships and daily access. Now that you have a new Nissan crossover to keep up with your active lifestyle, get your exercise in fitness classes for people of all ages.
- Turkey Creek Sanctuary and Margaret Hames Nature Center: If you're looking for ranger-led nature tours or solo kayak rides, enjoy a multitude of wildlife. Keep an eye out for manatees and alligators in the creek. Be sure to ask your ranger tourguide with a Florida cooter is.