If you are thinking about a new sedan to give your morning commute a boost, visit our Vero Beach Nissan dealership. When you stop by our local car dealership, you'll find competitive prices, a reliable service department, and affordable auto loans. Our Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach team is waiting to walk you through the car-buying process from beginning to end. We can tell you all about the trim model features on the new Nissan Sentra, and tell you which new Nissan sedans come with Apple CarPlay™. Let us help you explore your automotive options. We are proud to offer Sebastian, Florida drivers:
- An extensive inventory of new and used Nissan vehicles to explore
- Convenient location
- Nissan lease deals and financing
- Full-service auto repair
Sebastian is located on the East Coast of Florida along the treasure coast between Melbourne and our dealership in Vero Beach. You'll find the Pelican Island wildlife refuge, Millenium City, and a Tree City USA. Sebastian is known for being a Florida city that offers beautiful parks, Indian River Lagoon, desirable school districts, and an average yearly temperature of 73.4 degrees. If you're thinking about a new convertible, drop the top on a new 370Z® Roadster and feel the Florida wind in your hair.
If you are coming to Sutherlin Nissan of Vero Beach from Sebastian, we recommend these directions via Indian River BLVD. Take Main St to US-1 S. Turn right onto US-1 S. Pass by Advance Auto Parts. Follow Indian River Blvd to US-1 S in Vero Beach South. Use the left 3 lanes to turn left onto US-1 S. Drive to your destination. Turn left. Continue straight. You'll find our dealership on the left.
Sebastian offers activities and educational resources and golf courses. Along with the yearly City festivals and arts and crafts shows every month, Sebastian drivers enjoy concerts in the park, convenient access to the Florida Turnpike. and a municipal golf course. The next time you hop on the Turnpike, have it be in a new Nissan Altima with Nissan Intelligent Mobility™. Tell our Nissan sales associates about the many ways you like to enjoy Sebastian, and we'll help you pair a new Nissan sedan or Rogue Crossover with your needs.
Apply for Nissan lease deals and financing near Sebastian, Florida. Our dealership employs a team of helpful finance associates. We want all Florida drivers to be pre-aproved for financing. We are here to help you secure an affordable montly lease payment or financing with a low interest rate. If you are early in your automotive research, you might be trying to decide if it makes more sense to lease or buy. Tell our team about how many miles you drive every year and we'll help you decide. If you are concerned about a credit rating that is below tier-one, ask about our special financing options. We offer credit-challenged used car financing in Vero Beach, Florida.
From Pelican Island to the wildlife refuge, there are many fun activities to enjoy and natural areas to explore in Sebastian, Florida. If you enjoy eighteen holes on Sunday morning, you'll want a new car with trunk space to accommodate a set of golf clubs. We'll help you choose a car that can take you to all of Sebastian's many golf courses. Popular local attractions also include:
- Millennium City
- Tree City USA
- Indian River Lagoon
- Pelican Island
- Mel Fisher's Treasures: When it was time for famed treasure hunter to open a museum, Mel Fisher chose Sebastian, Florida. Vero Beach native, Mr. Fisher began a full time treasure hunting career along "Florida's Treasure Coast." His most famous find is the largest underwater treasure in history from the Nuestra Señora de Atocha.
- Sebastian Inlet State Park If you're a beach lover, this park will be paradise. Explore the Spanish treaures in the McLarty Treasure Museum or kayak the Indian River Lagoon. Don't miss the wildlife viewing at Sebastian Inlet.
- Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge Kiosk: If you have a passion for nature and animals, take a free wildlife tour and discover the history of Pelican Island. This wildlife refuge is part of the Everglades Headwaters National Wildlife Refuge Complex. Known for its ample brown pelicans, who knows what other critters one might discover here?
- Riverview Park: A focal point of the community, Riverview Park is home to the Park Concert Series, Splash Pad, and Veteran's War Memorial. Stroll through oak covered walkways or take in the panoramic views of the river.