Fort Pierce, Fl
It's time to access a quality dealership near Fort Pierce, Florida! The experts at Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach are here to make the choice of buying a new car easier and more affordable than ever. We offer an extensive inventory of new cars for sale in the Fort Pierce, Florida area. Drivers love that they have access to a versatile inventory full of new Nissan cars. Contact our team to learn more about your options! We are proud to offer our customers:
- An extensive inventory of new and used Nissan vehicles to explore
- Convenient location
- Nissan lease deals and financing
- Full-service auto repair
If you're looking to enjoy fun on the go, you should take a stroll through the Heathcote Botanical Gardens in Fort Pierce, Florida. The greenery and tropical plants create a calming atmosphere for drivers! You can take your new Nissan Murano to Hutchinson Island and enjoy snorkeling at the beach. There's plenty to love about Fort Pierce, Florida.
Fort Pierce, FL
The drive from Fort Pierce to our Vero Beach Nissan dealership is roughly 20 minutes along US-1. Turn right onto US-1 N/N 4th St. Continue to follow US-1 N. Pass by Carrabba's Italian Grill (on the left in 13.1 mi). Then Turn left onto 20th Pl. We'll be waiting to assist you. We are ready to help our Fort Pierce neighbors drive home a new Nissan.
Fort Pierce is an affordable beach town that offers educational excellence, and one of the top twenty most beautiful streets in America. There are many enjoyable attractions, events, and places to fish. The A. E. Backus Museum & Gallery offers the art of its namesake. Nature lovers are sure to enjoy the Heathcote Botanical Gardens. Indian Hills Golf Course is a premier course in the area.
Apply for financing in the Fort Pierce, Florida area. You can access bad credit financing and enjoy the comfort of a new Nissan 370Z or Altima today! Our professionals will happily explain the meaning behind your debt-to-income ratio, as well as our valuable trade-in tool. Work with our finance department serving Fort pierce, Florida to learn all about your credit options!
Fort Pierce, Florida is home to many attractive sights and activities. This city offers attractions for all ages and interests. From the Manatee Observation and Education Center to the Smithsonian Marine Station, educational and activities abound. Some of the most popular local attractions include:
- Main Street Fort Pierce, Inc
- Old City Hall
- The Smithsonian Marine Station
- National Navy UDT / SEAL Museum
- A. E. Backus Museum & Gallery: This art museum offers visitors the opportunity to enjoy a vanishing landscape through the artwork created by Fort Pierce native, A.E. “Bean” Backus. Stunning museum exhibits take art lovers through time to where art in Florida began.
- Fort Pierce City Marina Whether you are looking to take a boat out sailing, enjoy fishing, or take a scenic walk, the marina offers live webcams, on-site restaurants, gift shop, and many local attractions.
- Heathcote Botanical Garden: To discover the local flora and fauna and desiduous plant life, take an educational stroll through these botanical gardens. While you're visiting, be sure to sign up for the annual Showdown on the Green golf tournament.
- Highwaymen Heritage Trail: If you are interested in discovering the 26 world-renowned landscape artists native to Fort Piere, take this self-guided tour for an educational experience.